Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tribute for Hantu Mak Limah Balik Rumah

This post will be in english as Sue Anna Joe ask her lovely readers to post in english then she will check it, like an english teacher. Since almost two month not going to school, I'm dumb and need english tuition. Btw, yesterday i went to nearest cineplex (cinema in shopping complex) to watch movie, my friend and his sister circle voice (sebulat suara) hahaha. No lah! They agreed to watch Hantu Mak Limah Balik Rumah. My first impression, the movie will be so boring like Dr Rozmey's film. But then, i'm the LOL-er. The movie was so awesome and funny but the ending made me said WTH?! The ending was weird, after all its enjoyed me also saved my money cause my friend's sister paid it for us. The scene that i remembered it most when the 'Hantu Kopek' appeared, one of the pakcik (actor), Imuda said 'panjangnyaaa kopek' then everyone laughed.

This is the trailer :


Cikgu Anna, I'd done my homework. Hope you'll check this out.

3 comments:

✿ n0ra ✿ said...

Been hearing good repo on this movie. Mahu tgk bersama anak2 lah camni :)

AzzamAzhar said...

Yeah, it will make you and your family laugh till reach home haha.

Arisa said...

Hahaa, yah, the movie was really awesome! LOL